Date Night Ideas
Valentine's Day is about a month away, if you haven't started planning you probably should! Here is a list of a few ideas that may just take some pressure off the planning list:
1. Go back! Maybe back to your first date or the place where you said I love you for the first time, or even back to where you spent your first Valentine's Day!
2. Go on a picnic. This is a truly timeless date idea. Having a little picnic with electric candles, some wine and a fun little charcuterie board is a nice way to spend the evening; could even play some music and dance under the starts together. We've done this before and it was absolutely wonderful!
3. Try something new! Have you been in a rut? Maybe you go to the same restaurant on your anniversary, valentine's day, and every special occasion in between. Go somewhere new, try a different cuisine you've never tried before, personally we enjoyed Moroccan food a few years back and truly enjoyed it.
4. Go to an amusement park. This is a wonderful suggestion if you have kids and want to include them in your valentine's day activities!
5. Go dancing! Find a nice dance hall nearby, get all dressed up and dance the night away! We haven't been out dancing since we had our beautiful daughter so this may be our fun date night idea!
Will you be enjoying one of the date night ideas listed above? Tell me how you'll be celebrating your love below!